Followers

Monday 15 October 2012

Shaped Cards

Hi Everyone,

A huge thank you to everyone who took part in our last challenge of Stamp Something, your creations as always were very inspiring. The winners chosen by random org are....

 

The first winner is Aartje with this fabulous creation:-




Second winner is #45 Asia King with this beautiful make

 
Look out for Amy's email..

==============================

Our theme for this week's challenge is Shaped Cards, so any shape you like as long as you use a Marianne Design product.


Our sponsor this week is the Bunny Zoe and Nikki 's prize is all this lot...






The second prize is from Marianne herself and she is giving the winner these....
 





And here are the fabulous DT creations.







triangle card open


triangle card closed front side


triangle card closed back side

A vintage birthday card with the following Marianne Design products:

 Creatables English Rose LR 0162

 Creatables Tags and Buttons LR 0188

Creatables Winter Wishes LR 0187
 Vintage Lace Pack - Off White JU 0823  and  jute rope JU 0852
 pretty papers bloc dark vintage PK 9082
clear stamps Eline's huis EC 0120
clear stamps Eline's words EC 0138
Vintage ladies cling stamps CS 0851
craftable Eline's Xmas star CR 1229








Marianne Designs Products Used

Anja Large Oval Set LR0238   Vintage sheet VK9523  Snowflakes LR0125
Merry Christmas LR0225  Charm JU0873 Lace JU0842 Christmas Tree LR0136
 
 
 


Marianne Design Products:
Pretty paper bloc Winter PK9053
Image 3DHM006
Clear stamp Eline's vintage Christmas EC0099
Creatables frame cirkel LR0112, dennenbomen LR0136, lantaarn LR0191
Craftable cirkel CR1201

 
 
 






Marianne products used: Anja Large Oval Die LR0236,
Fence Die LR0205, Fern Die LR0245, Leaf Die LR0150,
Snoesjes Shopping Stamp HM0441
pretty papers bloc dark vintage PK 9082



Tracy
Using Marianne Design : Craftables - Eline's Wooden Tree CR1230,
Eline's Christmas Owl's EC0141, Linen Rope JU0851, Season Greeting ribbon.


 
Using Image is from Marianne Designs Vintage Sheet
Marianne Designs Snowflake Charm




Mona

Marianne D products used:
Anja border LR0212
Hearts LR0159
Flower ribbon small FR1125






Artesania

using for this card-
Marianne design
 
Pretty Paper Bloc- Skandinavian Winter PK7040
Vichycaroband -"Bandsortiment Glückspilze" 
 Flowers-.Berries red JUO 859 ,Rose Bunch- Bright blue






Marianne D products used:
 





12 comments:

  1. Such beautiful creations from the design team! Love them all! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for another brilliant challenge, the dt creations are awesome!!
    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I am last weeks winner. I have send an email to Amy.
    Hugs Aartje

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful DT creations - gorgeous inspiration and fabulous challenge! And I am so excited about the prize, I just can't wait! lots of hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow these are all fabulous and thanks for some great ideas. I just got a new Marianne die and I will be using some of your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGee they have got to be some of the most beautiful DT projects in the blog world! Really inspirational - thank you for the challenge. I have just got my 2nd Marianne die and hope to make another entry!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so very sorry ladies I have entered the wrong card! I know I was tired last night but didn't realise I was that tired. I will try to remove #30, if I can't can you please remove it?
    I'm typing a post right now with the shaped card that I made for the challenge. Mega apologies Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful classy DT examples, wow I have so many Marianne dies and to use them successfully is hard, looking at these designs I will attempt to experiment...thanks for your talents...luv annie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Es gibt immer so schöne Sachen zu gewinnen. Vielleicht habe ich auch mal Glück.
    Liebe Grüsse, Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  11. I received a comment on my blog entry from Artesania saying that I did not have anything from Marianne's Designs on it!! Please note, as indicated at the bottom of my post that the snowflakes are created using a flower center die from the Rectangle Frame & Elements Dies 111 set. I hope you get this before my card is removed or a winner is chosen. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a message :D